Providing good care throughout an animal’s life means they’re more likely to stay healthy as they get older. Follow these tips to ensure your pet’s long-term health:
• Check your dog’s mouth, eyes and ears regularly. Watch for loose teeth, redness, swelling or discharge.
• Keep your pet’s sleeping area clean and warm.
• Groom your pet often, and check for any unusual sores or lumps.
• Make fresh water available at all times.
• Maintain a regime of proper nutrition, exercise and loving attention.
Whether your pets are young or old, we’d love to have them visit. Call us at 08 9593 1797
to book an appointment to ensure your pet’s healthy development and later adulthood.